Posted to alt.home.repair
IGot2P IGot2P is offline

Default Any propane users out there?

Just got a call from my supplier here in SE Iowa and their contract
price for next year (if prepaid) is $1.929.....current price off the
truck is $2.099. For comparison purposes we contracted 800 gallon at
$1.569 last year. I realize that propane is normally less expensive in
this part of the country than in most other parts but was just curious
about prices elsewhere.

The bummer (besides the price) is that each year they keep wanting all
of their money earlier in the year if you prepay. This year you must be
paid in full by May 1st even though we will probably not start using the
propane for heating until mid October.

Prices and comments from around the country would be appreciated.

Don