Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Trashing This Forum - Can It Be Fixed?

In article , "Upscale" wrote:

The only possible solution I can think of is for a whole bunch of us to
flood the poster's "contact us" email addresses, telling them to buzz off
from rec.woodworking.

If that's the only solution you can think of, then perhaps you should try a
solution that a lot of other people have thought of: killfile Google Groups.

--
Regards,

Join the UseNet Improvement Project: killfile Google Groups.
http://www.improve-usenet.org

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe