Posted to rec.woodworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default Trashing This Forum - Can It Be Fixed?

On Apr 21, 11:17 pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robert Haar" wrote in message
It doesn't work nearly as well any more. First, it is harder to track down
posters and, second, some of the ISPs that host most of the offenders are
not responsive. In the current wave of SPAM, nearly all comes from Google
but they seem unwilling to do anything about it.

The only possible solution I can think of is for a whole bunch of us to
flood the poster's "contact us" email addresses, telling them to buzz off
from rec.woodworking. One of these days when I'm bored enough, I'll gather a
master list of those websites and post them so everybody can cut and paste
them in one shot for a mass emailing. Don't know if it will work, but it's
worth a shot.

Do a google search on 'Usenet Death Penalty'.

--

FF