Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default vacuum cleaners

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:19:50 -0700 (PDT), Richard Russell wrote:

Nevertheless, Dysons are excellent on the whole and people who
criticise them must either have been unlucky or have an axe to grind.

The only thing that niggles me about our DC04 is the small canister. A
good session round a room or two and you need to empty it. I suspect it's
still sucking muck out of the carpets that previous conventional vacs left
behind.

I was also impressed that I was easily able to buy a replacement part
for such an old machine.

Or the £65 inc VAT inc parts fixed fee, in home, service. Treated our DC04
to one of them recently, very satisfied.

--
Cheers
Dave.