Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default vacuum cleaners

On 2008-04-22 20:00:51 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Adrian wrote:
Fred (Fred ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying:

For some years I have used an aquavac wet/dry vacuum cleaner. It's
lasted well until recently but all the DIY-related dust has started
to clog the filters at a fast pace. I was thinking that for the
price of half a dozen filters I could buy a new vacuum! Can anyone
recommend a good vacuum for domestic and DIY use that has relatively
cheap consumables?

There is only one, and his name is Henry.

Praise the Lord!

You can buy paper bags for Henry cheap as chips.

Which is fortunate

Not really. You don't actually have to use the bags at all on a Henry.

http://www.diybanter.com