Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
EADGBE EADGBE is offline

Default Amplifier Problem - Revised Schematic

On Apr 22, 12:44 pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:

We have asked you several times about measuring the
equivalent nodes in the other (working) side, but you
seem to have ignored this valuable source of information
about how a proper circuit behaves.

Richard:

Sorry about not posting that information. I wasn't ignoring this
request, I promise. Just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

I will post the same schematic, but this time with the measurements
taken from the "good" channel.

And I will also take measurements at the node(s) you inquired about.