Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Amplifier Problem - Revised Schematic

In article , EADGBE wrote:
On Apr 22, 10:34 am, (GregS) wrote:

Where did you get this diagram. Is it completely from scratch ?

Greg:

No, it was copied, carefully, from the original schematic. I would
have scanned the original schematic, but it is very fuzzy. I did
check my schematic against the other channel's schematic, which was a
bit clearer but did not have the expected voltages indicated, and was
cluttered with the actual component values.

I have checked, re-checked, and RE-checked the accuracy of my hand-
drawn schematic, comparing it to the original, and there are no
mistakes.

The emitter of Q204 has a strange DC path. The amplifier appears
non inverting. What is the voltage on Q204 collector ?

greg