Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Amplifier Problem - Revised Schematic

In article , EADGBE wrote:
In the interest of clarification, I have added some information to the
schematic of the tape deck headphone amp that I'm having problems
with.

Some circuit paths are now labeled:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...mplifier-1.jpg

As always, the points at which voltage readings are marked with a star
are NOT producing the voltage indicated. The +7V location is
measuring 131mV instead. The other two points where a star is
indicated are measuring between 20mV and 30mV (fluctuating slightly).

I am starting to think that a circuit OUTSIDE of this circuit might be
at fault, because NOTHING inside of this circuit seems to be
faulty...but the darn thing still WILL NOT work.

Where did you get this diagram. Is it completely from scratch ?

greg