Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
Ol' Duffer Ol' Duffer is offline

Default Amplifier Problem - Revised Schematic

In article e79927cb-9552-41f4-81e9-0c380ce099b0
@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com, says...

I have revised the schematic further by adding the voltages at the
base of Q205 and collector of Q204....

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...mplifier-2.jpg

I guess I don't have enough equipment to fix this problem. I can't
afford a 'scope right now. This will have to go on a shelf until I
can deal with it.

You don't need a scope for this one, just DC meter and brain power.
For the output transistors, Q207 base should be about one Volt higher
than Q208 base. If not, either Q206 is shorted or Q205 is not sourcing
current. If I can believe the voltages you show on Q205, it probably
has an open collector.