Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
bz bz is offline

Default Amplifier Problem - Revised Schematic

"James" wrote in
:

You might want to look at pc scopes. Or ebay. If all you are doing is
audio and possibly lower rf frequencies there are lots of decent used
scopes on ebay.

"EADGBE" wrote in message

I have revised the schematic further by adding the voltages at the
base of Q205 and collector of Q204....

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...mplifier-2.jpg

I guess I don't have enough equipment to fix this problem. I can't
afford a 'scope right now. This will have to go on a shelf until I
can deal with it.

You might download a program such as waveview or spectragram (demo versions
of many programs are available), make yourself a resistor divider probe and
look at the waveforms with your computer.

http://www.waveviewdaq.com/
http://www.neasmn.org/ben/software/gram517.zip

--
bz 73 de N5BZ k