Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default vacuum cleaners

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:41:23 UTC, Adrian wrote:

Fred (Fred ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying:

For some years I have used an aquavac wet/dry vacuum cleaner. It's
lasted well until recently but all the DIY-related dust has started to
clog the filters at a fast pace. I was thinking that for the price of
half a dozen filters I could buy a new vacuum! Can anyone recommend a
good vacuum for domestic and DIY use that has relatively cheap
consumables?

There is only one, and his name is Henry.

Actually, no. His name is Charles.

(Clue: he did mention wet/dry).

http://www.diybanter.com