Rob Stokes

Default wild ass kitchen concept .

You mean there's another way?

Actually, to be truthful, if I did a poured-in-place concrete counter I'd
have to buy the "food safe" version of that vinyl based levelling compound
to cover the swearing that results from the morning after things looked so
perfect under the halogen lights right after your neighbours have gone
home.....g!

Rob

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:15:28 +0000, Rob Stokes wrote:

I'm not doing a kitchen right now, but when it's time you can bet I'll

be
looking at a poured-in-place concrete countertop. Why? I have no idea

but
for some reason I just want to try and make one.

We think alike (or not). All I know is every concrete project I've ever
done ends in the middle of the night with the halogen work lights on so I
can put the "finishing touch" on before collapsing from fatigue.

-Doug