Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
EADGBE EADGBE is offline

Default Amplifier Problem - Revised Schematic

In the interest of clarification, I have added some information to the
schematic of the tape deck headphone amp that I'm having problems
with.

Some circuit paths are now labeled:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...mplifier-1.jpg

As always, the points at which voltage readings are marked with a star
are NOT producing the voltage indicated. The +7V location is
measuring 131mV instead. The other two points where a star is
indicated are measuring between 20mV and 30mV (fluctuating slightly).

I am starting to think that a circuit OUTSIDE of this circuit might be
at fault, because NOTHING inside of this circuit seems to be
faulty...but the darn thing still WILL NOT work.