Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for Power Switch - Optonica Amplifier SM-1515B

JohnC wrote:

I appreciate the comments and suggestions.

The switch that needs replacement is actually fine electronically. In fact
it is always on. The problem is with the snap action mechanism. The switch
lever took a blow to the side and broke some key plastic rocker parts that
allow the snap action to function. Any SPST switch rated at 120V, 1 amp?
will work but my preference is to maintain the cosmetics. Switch should be
OFF in the down position and ON in the horizontal. I thought this flat lever
switch was fairly common but perhaps I was mistaken.

I viewed some of the recommended sites but came up negative.

Have you hit any thrift stores?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM