Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
* * is offline

Default My neighbor was scammed by driveway spraying scammers

Abe wrote in article

Everyone is responding like he did get scammed, but I'm not so sure.
Was the work done illegally? Almost surely, I'm not arguing that. But
to be scammed, he must have not gotten his money's worth.

Did they do a good job and use a good product on the driveway? Did the
driveway have alot of cracks and other imperfections before they
started? Are they well filled now? $50 extra is not really that much
if there WAS in fact alot of existing damage. Just because they didn't
price it right at first and had to ask for more doesn't mean your
neighbor was scammed, it just means they didn't price the job
correctly.

Is your last name "Williams" by any chance?