Aaron Eel wrote:
We took the
wall switch out yesterday and got no red light signal out of that
although I'm not sure we touched the right things then. This was
before I learned that the fan part worked. I even touched both the
wires together that go to the wall switch and not even a spark. I
touched them as well and no shock even.
A house switch only has one wire...it comes in, it goes out but it's the
same wire. You need *two* wires to fry yourself.
dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
....a help file of info about MP3s, recording from
LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that.
Get it at http://mysite.verizon.net/xico