Posted to alt.home.repair
Aaron Eel Aaron Eel is offline

Default Please recommend hand tools brands

On Apr 20, 4:03�pm, dpb wrote:
varois83 wrote:
Hi

I would like to get myself some tools set at home depot or lowes for
common jobs at home or for the car. What shall I look for as far as
brands and prices?
I don't need the top or bottom, average stuff is good.
I would like to buy complete hand tool sets like they have often,
wrenches, screw drivers and the likes.
Not sure what is a good deal or not either.

For the home mechanic it's hard to beat the Craftsman sets when on
sale--just watch for sale fliers.

--

Yes but don't get sold on the Craftsman name just because their hand
tools are lifetime guaranteed. Their other tools are not. My brother

(Ehrin Lloyd)