Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jev jev is offline

Default Gluing question

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 05:13:33 -0600, "Bob"
wrote:

I have some cut outs made on a scroll saw that I would like to glue
to a piece of hardwood engineered flooring material.

On a piece of scrap, I tried Tite-bond 3. It held to some degree,
but the bond was really not sufficient.

I'd appreciate suggestions on what glue would be good for this
application.

Thanks, Bob-tx

Gluing to this is problematic due to the extreme smoothness of the
finish on engineered flooring. Titebond does make a glue used for
gluing melamine and that might work altho melamine is still not as
slick as flooring..

ALso try roughing up the surface under the cutouts b4 gluuing