Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Surprising increase in truck MPG

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:16:04 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Well, in the middle of winter, it almost isn't. g At one point, Copper
Harbor had the highest average snowfall in the continental US.

More than Paradise on Mt Ranier? This is a question, not a
challenge, you're the stats man. I recall 300+ inches of snow in
Houghton when I was there and I expect Gopper Harpor got a bit more.

Who gets the most snow now? It surzhell ain't here in MN.

The year my boss bought a piece of land up there, and he had me research
everything he'd need for a bank to finance it (it was for recreation
property), Copper Harbor had 264 inches of snow. That was the highest in the
US at the time.

--
Ed Huntress