Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap Andy Cap is offline

Default Tree pruning

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:31:37 +0100, Bruce wrote:

In fact it would be better to try to find common ground based on
shared objectives, by communicating with them.

Of course, I agreed with you, I made that perfectly clear, but if they refuse ?

The point I was making is that sometimes you can not come to an agreement.
You then resort to law. If the other party isn't law abiding, then you must turn
to brute force.

As in the case of Mugabe for example, do you just wait for him to die? Meanwhile
millions of people are condemned to have utterly miserable lives.

Some things ARE worth fighting for.

Andy