Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default not your typical paint stripper question... please read

Blaine Whether wrote:

I have a project actually requiring the reuse of paint AFTER it has been
stripped with a chemical stripper. The problem I have is that I don't know
how to redissolve the resulting sludge and chips that the stripper produces
back into as close to the original paint as possible. I realize it wouldn't
be perfect, but how can I thin and dissolve the paint stripper sludge?

Thanks,
Blaine

You can add more paint remover to it, but it will NOT be anywhere close
to paint. What on earth
are you doing?