Leon

Default Is there a machine to paint trim/baseboard ?

"ississauga" wrote in message
om...
I recently started finishing basements and find painting the trim for
baseboard and doors is very labour intensive. Has someone invented a
machine for painting these things?, like you insert the trim and pull
it thru betwen two rollers and some paint gets into it via one of the
rollers...or something like that.

Since they are very narrow, only a few inches in width, I felt a
machine would be simple. If no machine exists have you made one
yourself?

Well, then you would complain about having to reinstall the base board
moldings along the bottom of the wall. I do both and prefer painting the
molding in place rather than tearing out old molding, measuring, cutting,
air nailer nailing, and caulking. Seldom do those baseboard moldings come
out with out breaking.