Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Rawlplug Uno Plugs

The Medway Handyman wrote:
FYI

Been using these for a few weeks now with great success.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/89492/...5mm-Pack-of-96

Blurb says;
"Universal plug for fixing into any wall, ceiling or floor. For use in
concrete, stone, plasterboard, brick and blockwork. Unique design with
expansion throughout the length of the plug. Expands at the top giving
instant grip. Anti-rotation features prevent spinning in the hole".

They do just what they say they do. I've found them excellent for block,
dot & dab, plasterboard or solid walls.

They are going to be my standard plug as soon as I've used up existing
stock.

Just saw these alongside red Fischer equivalents. (What? Fischer plugs
that are not grey!!!) Only a few pence difference (100 Fischer plugs vs
96 Rawl) - around £2 each. Given such similarity, would you still choose
Rawl over Fischer?

--
Rod

onset.