Posted to rec.woodworking
randyswoodshoop randyswoodshoop is offline

Default wanted used luthier, (wood working tools)

On Apr 18, 2:12*pm, rhythmaka wrote:
I am looking to be doing more acoustic guitar set-ups, modifications,
minor repair and such, guitar tech type stuff .. really needs some
good files (mine seemed to haver walked on off??), as I carve a alot
of bone and fossil ivory nuts and saddles also,
So I' m tarketing looking for practical double duty hand tools

1. small jewler's file sets, .
*2. luthier fret files
3. violin knives, chisels, scrapers, bull nosed planes thumb planes,
etc.
4. small fine saw hand saws,
5. dremmel *type router jigs,

So if anybody out there has got any clues, or duplicates of tools, or
tools in working order that will take a good edge that you can part
with at a reasonable price *good bit lower than retail ...
well then i'd *be obliged if any of you'all out there would then post
to this group, and or post any info: that might point me in the
direction away from the (High priced retailers) *and or just *e-mail
me Frankie ) .

thanks frankie

Dont have any tools I want to part with, If I were looking for used
tools, I would try ebay..
If I were looking to buy new, I would look at lee Valley...

Randy
http//nokeswoodworks.com