Posted to misc.health.diabetes,sci.electronics.repair
dorsy1943 dorsy1943 is offline

Default Liver Dump From Hell

On Apr 1, 11:46*pm, "hemyd" wrote:
Having been on holidays for the past few days, I managed my bg quite nicely
with a combination od diet, minor exercise (walking) and medication. My fbg
this morning was under 75. Low crab toast for breakfast. *Had minestrone
soup (few carbs - no pasta or potatoes) for lunch, then half an hour later
went for my first bike ride in several days. Into a strong 40 mph head wind,
flew down the other way, then back into the head wind on my way home. About
7 miles. Measure my bg - Arrghhhhh! 211 !!! Someone here mentioned getting
Liver Dumps From Hell. I get them all the time... Hopefully 8 units of
Novorapid will bring that one down soon....

Henry Mydlarz (Type 2)

I have been t2 for about 17 years. Early on I would find that after
exercise my sugar went up not down. I asked questions but no one
could answer. It drove me crazy. Liver dump makes sense. However I
have not had that problem for many many years. I try to exercise
within an hour of eating (I am definitely not a low carber--breakfast
might be a soup with oatmeal, beans and vegetables with a tomato base
and a banana, apple or orange for dessert.) If I don't exercise until
about an hour or so before lunch, I test my blood sugar and if it is
in the 80's or lower, I have a piece of fruit or some whole grain
crackers first.

Dolores