Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Paint For Inside Microwave Oven

Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Our kitchen's GE microwave oven is still working fine, but the white
paint on the oven floor is cracked and peeling off where the rollers
on the round three wheeled carriage under the rotating glass dish have
been rolling over it for a few years now.

The bare steel is exposed and getting slightly rusted and the peeling
paint trail is widening. Its appearance mildly annoys me every time I
see it.

Anone know what paint(s) are suitable for brushing over the worn area
to improve appearances? Perhaps one of those little brush top bottles
of white appliance touch up paint would do the trick.

White touch-up appliance paint should work. You might try lubricating the
wheels with just a touch of powdered Teflon to minimize future wear.