Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Electrician's Credo, part XXXIV

"RBM" wrote in message

Agreed, and it certainly isn't rocket science to label a panel, but it can
get costly if you want a licensed electrician to do what you did. Just
last week a customer of mine had me map and label his service panels,
which I did using a table in MS Word. I only charged for my time on the
job ringing out the circuits and it cost over $400

Very time consuming, but code requires markings. We have been doing a LOT of
electrical in our shop over the past 6 months. We have about 15 panels to
finish the markings. Some new work (easy) and some old work.