Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle Scratch Ankle is offline

Default OK......... WOW

"JD " james.smithremove wrote in message
snip
The only problem I've run into thus far is after the first couple of bowls
I looked like I was the lint catcher in my wife's dryer. Man do those
buffs throw off a lot of fluff. That seemed to be going away by the time I
got to the last few bowls I had prepared for buffing.

just bought one myself and hooked it up last night. I, too, ignored the
directions about this and learned about lint. Must be a Kentucky thing.
I'm sure all other men read and follow the directions.

** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **