Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
G[_2_] G[_2_] is offline

Default Large corbels and dentils

and some more pics
"G" wrote in message
Hi ,thanks for the comments and Zz I am not sure I understand your post
but
I posted a few pics (3) but I do have hundreds of pics of different styles
have reproduced if your looking for some ideas .If your referring to
volume
of corbels ,I make them by myself ,one at a time free hand cut on a dewalt
20 ,delta p20 or excalibur 30 inch saw .I guess if I stayed at it long
enough I could do a large volume of corbels .I cut 180 of the dentils and
30
of the large corbels in this lot to go on a house in WI (the pics were of
few of the corbels) Thanks for asking and I hope I answered correctly.
"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
Hi, here are some large corbels 19x23 and 5.25 thick and some 3 inch
thick
dentils that I just finished .I noticed the group a bit quiet lately also
so
thought I would post a few pics .I realize that this is not the usual
type
of woodworking done on this group but I used to do allot of projects with
walnut and oak (especially pallets)but lately just architecturals in
pine.

Yeah, right.... a few of each. Can you do volume?

-Zz

Attached Thumbnails
Large corbels and dentils-88-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-55-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-56-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-57-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-58-jpg

Large corbels and dentils-59-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-60-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-61-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-62-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-63-jpg

Large corbels and dentils-64-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-65-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-66-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-67-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-68-jpg

Large corbels and dentils-70-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-71-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-72-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-73-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-74-jpg

Large corbels and dentils-76-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-77-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-78-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-79-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-81-jpg

Large corbels and dentils-82-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-83-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-84-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-85-jpg  Large corbels and dentils-86-jpg

Large corbels and dentils-87-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 69.jpg (53.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 75.jpg (51.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 80.jpg (45.2 KB, 36 views)