Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
G[_2_] G[_2_] is offline

Default Large corbels and dentils

Hi ,thanks for the comments and Zz I am not sure I understand your post but
I posted a few pics (3) but I do have hundreds of pics of different styles I
have reproduced if your looking for some ideas .If your referring to volume
of corbels ,I make them by myself ,one at a time free hand cut on a dewalt
20 ,delta p20 or excalibur 30 inch saw .I guess if I stayed at it long
enough I could do a large volume of corbels .I cut 180 of the dentils and 30
of the large corbels in this lot to go on a house in WI (the pics were of a
few of the corbels) Thanks for asking and I hope I answered correctly.
"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
Hi, here are some large corbels 19x23 and 5.25 thick and some 3 inch
thick
dentils that I just finished .I noticed the group a bit quiet lately also
so
thought I would post a few pics .I realize that this is not the usual type
of woodworking done on this group but I used to do allot of projects with
walnut and oak (especially pallets)but lately just architecturals in pine.

Yeah, right.... a few of each. Can you do volume?

-Zz