Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Caesar Valenti Caesar Valenti is offline

Default Old HP transistor cross reference

Telespalla Bob wrote:
Hi, I am Paolo from Italy.
I received in gift an old HP Oscilloscope, the 1710B, to which they
were removed some transistors from horizontal (?) deflection output
board.
Someone has the cross reference to replace the transistor originally
fitted with HP part number printed on it?

Two of these it would have to be 4-419 (1854-0419) that it is mounted
in Q5 and Q8 in 01720-66523 board.

Another other it would have to be 3-0232 (1853-0232) that it is
mounted in Q6 and Q7 in the same board.

In Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 I do not know what there it goes.

Many thanks for any help.

I am not sure what you are asking, but p/n 1854-0419 is equivalent to
Motorola SS657. This is an NPN transistor.
P/N 1853-0232 is equivalent to Motorola SS6301. This is a PNP.

CV