Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Try this philosophy:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:30:04 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Jim" wrote in message

Right. I'll take a pair of hipboots, a flyrod, and nobody knows where
I am, forever. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Hey, you would fit right in up here in da Keweenaw Peninsula.

I used to hunt snowshoes on the Keweenaw Peninsula, near Eagle River. And
spent an entire summer living out of an old Bell Telephone truck, fishing
for brookies all over the UP.

What'd ya do, hang the bucket over the stream so you could see 'em
coming?

g No bucket. It was just an ancient Ford van, ex-New Jersey Bell, in ugly
green. Not something I'd want to live in for six weeks again, but I was 22
or 23 at the time.

--
Ed Huntress