Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_4_] mac davis[_4_] is offline

Default Anybody out There?

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:07:51 GMT, Ralph wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:51:11 GMT, Ralph wrote:

Haven't seen a new message for a while. Is anybody posting, or did
Telus cut me of from this group as well?

There have been a few posts but not the usual amount...
If you haven't seen ANY, you have an issue with Telus, I guess..

mac

Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing

Thanks Mac. I guess that this slow period just coincided with Telus's
dropping their Binaries service. Guess i"m going to find a new provider
if I want pictures. ;(

I've been real happy with APN... Great service for $3 a month..
http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php