Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spray painting windows

geraldthehamster wrote:
On Apr 16, 2:41 pm, Stuart Noble
wrote:

I can't see that spraying would be significantly faster than brushing
for 2 windows.
If the glass is smooth you just tosh the paint everywhere and clean up
with a window scraper. If it isn't, it's a tedious job whatever method
you use, and masking isn't always that effective.- Hide quoted text -

With respect you miss the point. The windows are new and loosely
assembled, and not installed. I will be removing the glazing, which is
only loosely fixed. I will be left with two windows each with four
hinged sashes with horizontal bars, and all the bits of beading, to
sand and paint. Several times.

Regards
Richard

You cold use straight cellulose - car primer stuff.

Its not too bad.

Then spray car paint on top.