Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_4_] mac davis[_4_] is offline

Default Pen holder

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:38:43 -0600, "asmurff" wrote:

I agree simple is good and can be fun. My wife asked for a holder that her
nail polish bottles could be laid over so she could get to all the polish.
Took me all of ten minutes to design and cut it. A lot longer to sand
because of it's size had to do it by hand, then I just rubbed paste wax into
it.

Cute!
( I hate that word almost as much as "sale" )

I made something very much like that with 12 "ports" for my wife's woodburning
tips..

mac

Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing