Posted to uk.d-i-y
geraldthehamster geraldthehamster is offline

Default Spray painting windows

On Apr 16, 2:41*pm, Stuart Noble
wrote:

I can't see that spraying would be significantly faster than brushing
for 2 windows.
If the glass is smooth you just tosh the paint everywhere and clean up
with a window scraper. If it isn't, it's a tedious job whatever method
you use, and masking isn't always that effective.- Hide quoted text -

With respect you miss the point. The windows are new and loosely
assembled, and not installed. I will be removing the glazing, which is
only loosely fixed. I will be left with two windows each with four
hinged sashes with horizontal bars, and all the bits of beading, to
sand and paint. Several times.

Regards
Richard