Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default combi boilers

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:27:53 GMT, Fred
wrote:

Whenever someone asks about gas, they seem to be politely reminded
that if they don't know, they shouldn't touch. I quite agree but how
can people learn if they don't ask questions? I have never worked on

proper training. which doesn't mean dismantle it yourself, poke about
with a screwdriver, miss tightening a valve up and blwoing half the
street up.

gas and I don't intend to but I would like to learn a bit more so that
when the plumber says part x needs replacing for y pounds, it would be
nice to know what x does and whether it really needs replacing and
whether it really is worth y pounds. Where can I learn more?

http://www.corgi-direct.com/become-an-installer.aspx
hth

Thanks very much in advance.

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk