Posted to uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson Colin Wilson is offline

Default glueing plastic tubing underwater

Hi what would be the best glue to use to glue plastic tubing to small
plastic pots that would be full of water. I was going to use silicone
sealant but it says not to use in permanently damp conditions. The joint
would in water all the time. This is to make a watering system for a
greenhouse.

I think Ed Sirrett mentioned a couple of adhesives the other day
(another thread has me asking where to get one of them) - FT101 and
CT1 - both sound like they'd work great, but it might depend on what
type of plastic it is.

http://www.ctecuk.co.uk has videos of CT1 showing it sealing joints in
running water !