Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Spray painting windows

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:48:43 -0700, geraldthehamster wrote:

I have two large and intricate new timber windows to paint, before
installation. They were supplied with the glazing loosely fitted, so I
could remove it and all beading, etc., and paint all the bits.

Could anyone recommend a good wood primer that comes in aerosol cans?
That would speed things up considerably. As would an aerosol top coat,
come to think of it (satin or matt).

Your recommendations welcome.

Regards
Richard

I would have reservations about spraying wooden windows; I think that
primer needs to be brushed in no matter how tedious, but that may just be
my old-fashioned prejudice. In any case I would suggest a good oil based
primer rather than water based.

Cic.

--
Using Ubuntu Linux