Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Foundation for a shed

on 4/15/2008 12:04 PM Norminn said the following:
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:29:31 -0400, willshak
wrote:

Any way you want. The only thing I would worry about with that
small and light a shed is that it would blow over in a heavy wind.
Anchor it to the ground.

Good point, those things are not even legal in Florida. I see them
occasionally at some national chain stores but the code people can
make you remove it.

Code folks here (FL) won't do anything about them.

Every town or county has its own code enforcement officer, and more than
likely, the codes between them are different..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY