Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default For you animal lovers...(get the hanky ready)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:46:24 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Steve W." quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:55:23 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:
For that low a price.,.the dickhead can unfreeze the motor himself!

My thoughts exactly, but I put the extra hour into it. I'll check
today if it stops raining. A funny little storm hit yesterday and
dropped BB-sized hail on us for an hour or so.

Are parts still readily available for the Hercules motor?

http://www.herculesengine.com/herculesparts.htm

Excellent. Thanks, Steve.

--
It is better to wear out than to rust out.
-- Bishop Richard Cumberland