Edwin Pawlowski

Default Can circular blade for plywood be used on other types of wood ?

Dear Group,
After several negotiations with my wife I have
started investing in some tools.

Do you need per permission to get a haircut also?

Recently I purchased a 7-1/4 plywood cutting circu;ar blade and I am
wondering if I can use this to cut other types of wood which are not
plywood.

While you can, you shouldn't. It was designed to do a specific job well and
it will do other job either poorly, or the blade will suffer and not do such
a good job on plywood the next time. Get a good combination blade at th e
very least. Cheap blades can be more of a hassle and more expensive in the
long run.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome