Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home. Family of 2 adults + 2 children

I live in the kansas city area. most the lines are between 28 and 36
inches. My incoming is about 36 degrees in january. I only know this
because i have a darkroom, and it is sometimes hard to temper water to 100
degrees for hours on end.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 6:32 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 11:19 am, "S. Barker" wrote:

NO tankless will give 140 - 160 degree water at full flow. And
especially
when the incoming water is 36-38 degrees. So Stick your tankless.

Remember that other thread about microwaves where people gave you ****
for your opinion about NO NEVER NO HOW put a microwave above a stove?
Remember how you said it was just your opinion and you didn't really
care what other people did? This is like that. You've made you
opinion known, you have, let's say singular, requirements in what
constitutes hot water, that nobody else shares, so why are you beating
a dead horse?

Here, I'll make you feel better.

You're doing the right thing.

For you.

Just nobody else.

And, by the way, where in Alaska do you live that they didn't bury
your water line much below the frost line?

Sorry, wasn't me on the microwave thing. keep looking.

Oops. My mistake. I'll edit and correct it so it applies to you.
Here goes:

You've made your opinion known, you have, let's say singular,
requirements in what
constitutes hot water, that nobody else shares, so why are you beating
a dead horse?

Here, I'll make you feel better.

You're doing the right thing.

For you.

Just nobody else.

And, by the way, where in Alaska do you live that they didn't bury
your water line much below the frost line?

There. That's better. Sorry for the mix up.