Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
ransley ransley is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.Family of 2 adults + 2 children

On Apr 14, 10:19*am, "S. Barker" wrote:
"Andy Energy" wrote in message

Q: *and the tankless boys can stick them. *I like HOT water. *Not
lukewarm
water.
A: A properly sized tankless water heater can give you scalding
water.

I try to deal in facts
AndyEnergy
Residential energy consultant

NO tankless will give 140 - 160 degree water at full flow. * And especially
when the incoming water is 36-38 degrees. * So Stick your tankless.

Your stupidity is still enlivening us here, mr S. Barker, Go check
Takagi for 180f units, but the only person needing 140+ is someone
using it for home heating, and its done, and they are made to do 180f.
My savings and paybak are long up your ass Barker, you bark, but its
bs.You really dont know **** about tankless- do you barkass.