Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default For you animal lovers...(get the hanky ready)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:34:23 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

I found myself getting blurred vision for some reason.....

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tus/487665904.html

Loverly. sniffle, HONK

You'll like this one from my local newspaper better:

WELDER/Trailer, fairly new battery, not running, Hercules 6cyl engine,
50' leads, Lincoln 375amp. $600 or trade for decent Miller/Hobart/Esab
MIG welder. Heavy beastie. Bring a big truck to take it home. Larry,
(my phone number)

A guy showed up yesterday and said that if I got the motor unfrozen,
he'd buy it. Another guy was due over today, but never showed. He
lives 3 blocks up the street. g

--
It is better to wear out than to rust out.
-- Bishop Richard Cumberland