CnA

Default If I get Incra fence, what don't I need in a new TS?

Andy Dingley wrote in
:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:25:35 -0400, Igor
wrote:

I have read
extensively here/Google and am thinking about the Delta 426
(unifence) or 431 (Biesemeyer). But, then I looked at the
Incra TS3/TS3a fence system.

I have an Incra Ultra on my router table.

I wouldn't touch an Incra for my cabinet saw. It's just not
robust enough, nor is its locking particularly rigid.

I have an Incra TSIII on my Grizzly cabinet saw. It works very
well, is very rigid, and does not move at all when locked
down. I have slammed it hard a number of times and it does not
budge. The fence locks at the positioning racks, and the front
rail.

--
Chuck
---Spam Block---