Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default weird goings on in this group

half my posts aren't appearing - I've made several replies over the past
week or two and aout half of them don't appear.
Also, I've noticed threads getting mixed up somewhere along the line,
replies obviously from other threads appearing in different threads, that is
to say, there's one in the 'laminate floor access' thread by 'Owain' which I
can't imagine has anything to do with laminate flooring as it concerns using
car body filler to stick down a steel box into a concrete floor......somehow
answers are going into other threads, yet the headers look correct.

Is anyone else noticing this? - yes I have reset the local file and
compacted the group, along with other regular PC maintenance