Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This weeks Top Tip

ARWadworth wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

ARWadworth wrote:
"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news:48027290@qaanaaq...
On 2008-04-13 21:34:33 +0100, "ARWadworth"
said:

The bottle in the head was better than her proposition.

What was that?

"Are you going to buy me and my mate some drinks and we will show
you a good time"

She made Karen Matthews look like a good catch!

Why are Geordie women allowed into Yorkshire for hen nights?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Trafalgar Square last Sunday afternoon with the Olympic Torch
passing through was much safer.

It would have been. I've just read the London Ambulance major
incident plan, 34 pages of it. Every possibility covered. Incedible
planning. My daughter was (potential) silver medic, driving the first
ambulance
behind the torch procession.

Not that I'm a very proud Dad or anything.

I would be proud as well.

She would had to keep her foot on the brake so as not to run over the
torch bearer as for some reason they often stopped suddenly.

Her verdict on the Olympic Torch was; "Its rubbish, just a stick on
fire....."

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk