Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field ian field is offline

Default Nostalgia day

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:33:57 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:21:24 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:32:03 GMT, Rich Grise
wrote:

So, the PHB has tasked me to pick some pictures that might be
appropriate
to put up on our company webpage. So, I wrote a little script that goes
through a list of all of the images on the server as well as on my own
box. While doing this, I happened on this image, and nostalgia ensued...

Cheers!
Rich

Ah, yes! Probably have some around here in the junk box ;-)

Ever get a hankering to clean out that junk box, I'll take 'em.

...Jim Thompson

Naaaah! Someday I'll have a use for them ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Years ago I "won" a box of small mains transformers originally designed for
tube PSU, my employer bought out a tachometer company who had used these to
supply Beckman Sperrt 7-seg neon displays with 180V, the heater winding fed
a discrete version of a LDO for the 5V logic, the transformers were among a
load of other stuff from the acquired company that they piled up in a
time but they all got thrown out eventually - now I want one!