Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_4_] mac davis[_4_] is offline

Default Pen holder

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:06:21 -0500, "Upscale" wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
Great! ... I thought I was the only one that did things like that. FWIW,
this "calculator stand", which has been laughed at by many visitors, would
fit right in with your pen holder:

It's obvious. You suffer from the acute form of "tinyvoiceitis". That's when
some little piece of unused wood peeps into your ear "use me, use me" and
your mind is coerced into searching frantically for some place where the
wood can be used, no matter how innocuous or out of place it looks.

Sounds like a cure would/wood be to turn pens.. ;-]

mac

Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing